XCMG Brand Official Manufacturer Gr300 Motor Grader
|FOB Price:||US $1-100,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-100,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Unit/Units / Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Gr300
- Object: Asphalt Concrete Pavement
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Condition: New
- Operating Weight(Standard): 26000kg
- Maximum Depth of Cutting: 500mm
- Moldboard Width X Height: 4877*787mm
- Transport Package: Comply with Export Packaging Requirements
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Type: Grader
- Moving Type: Mobile
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000
- Dimension(Lxwxh): 10500*3100*3550mm
- Max. Grade Ability: 36%
- Circle Reversing Rotation: 360
- Trademark: XCMG
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 84292090
The XCMG GR Series Motor Graders are mainly used in ground leveling ,canalling , slope scraping ,earthmoving ,scarification or snow removal work on road, airfield ,farmland ,and so on .They are necessary construction machines for national defense engineering ,mine construction, town and country roads building ,and farmland improvement.
Performance and characteristic
New appearance design
· The articulation frame is adopted and matched with the steering of the front wheel, With small turning radius,maneuvering and flexible.
· The electro-hydraulic controls the power shift gearbox,with 6ahead gears and 3 back gears.
· The international matching hydraulic parts are adopted,with reliable operation.
· The motions of the blade are fully hydraulically controlled.
· The rear axle is the three-section driving axle which is provided with the NO-SPIN self-locking differential mechanism.
· The manipulation table and seats are adjustable. The arrangement of the manipulation handle and instruments are reasonable,with convenient application,and the comfort of driving is improved .
· The cab is grand and nice,with wide eyeshot and good sealing .
· The front bulldozing plate, rear scarification device,front scarification harrow and automatic leveling device can be added .
|Travelling speed ,forward||5,8,11,19,23,40 km/h|
|Travelling speed ,reverse||5,11,23 km/h|
|Tire inflation pressure||350 kPa|
|Working hydraulic pressure||16 MPa|
|Max. steering angle of front wheels||±50°|
|Max. lean angle of front wheels||±17°|
|Max. oscillation angle of front axle||±15°|
|Max. oscillation angle of balance box||15|
|Frame articulation angle||±27°|
|Min. turning radius using articulation||8.0m|
|Maximum lift above ground||450mm|
|Maximum depth of cutting||500mm|
|Maximum blade position angle||90°|
|Blade cutting angle||28°-70°|
|Circle reversing rotation||360°|
|Moldboard width X height||4877×787mm|
XCMG was born in 1943 as an arsenal workshop during the War Against Japanese Aggression and has a history of 72 years.The group was incorporated in 1989, and has kept its leading position in Chines construction machinery industry for 26 years.If you want know more about us, you can also visit our web site: http://www.xcmg.com/en-mena/.
According to KHL's Yellow Table, XCMG ranks No.8 in the world construction machinery industry in 2014.According to the rank of Top50 Summit of World Construction Machinery Industry, XCMG ranks No.5 in the world.
At present, XCMG is a large state-owned international corporation with the most complete range of products and over 30,000 employees operating in China, America, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, India, Brazil and Uzbekistan.
The goal of XCMG is to become a leading world-class enterprise with great value creativity.